Covid -19 Vaccinations Autumn 2022 ? Delivered by Dorset Healthcare
Autumn booster appointments for those that are eligible, can be booked quickly and conveniently. Click here to book.
Please do not contact your GP practice requesting further details.
In Sherborne the Covid-19 Booster programme this Autumn will be delivered by Dorset HealthCare
The designated site in Sherborne is The Abbey Pharmacy.
See the Dorset HealthCare website here for other venues , and further information.
You can also book by phoning 119 free of charge. (Please use the website first as phone lines will be extremely busy)
The phone line is open:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 1pm
To book you will need to provide the following information:
- your name and date of birth (NHS Number will help)
The NHS will announce when eligible groups are able to book an appointment for their COVID-19 autumn booster: –
- all adults aged 50 years and over
- those aged 5 to 49 years in a clinical risk group, including pregnant women (Getting the vaccine, including a booster, offers the best possible protection for you and your baby)
- those aged 5 to 49 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- those aged 16 to 49 years who are carers